Mariela Mónica Montes
Originating of family of grandparents artists, escultores both, his Mother, Maria Gabriela Cultrera, had vocation of artist, within branch of painting, since it inclined to paint all type of objects to which she wished to give a little him joy, to revivir it so that their appearance is much more pleasant at sight.
From small, Mariela felt the own art as and began to paint all type of material, including walls, tables, chairs, floors and until inclusively what in fact she had to paint… sheets of paper, she herself, to short the 4 years of life, said “When he is great, I am going to be masterful of Drawing”… counted smiling her mother.
Little by little Mariela was growing and seeing that its vocation by the art grew day to day, and noticing a great progress in its works, its mother, it began to send it to different referred courses from the art. It attended the primary school parallelly and the courses that by anything of the world would let attend.
There, at that precise moment, it was created I tie Art, Mariela-Art, very hard by the way. Everything happened to put color to him and life by where it was above is anxious and cheers young.
Thus, it was as everything began… and it fence if it began because the painting already was part of its daily life. Of where it was in favor or was, one found a paper piece, cardboard, and until inclusively leaves of you hoist droughts, painted, written and with which another drawing in its relief.
• Mariela Mónica Montes was born the 28 of November of 1974, in Federal Capital, Province of Buenos Aires of the Argentine Republic.
• 1988 having passed the entrance examination, to the national school of Beautiful Arts, Rogelio Yrurtia. Between so many aspirings, with a hard pencil and two white leaves… single it reduced to say and to wait for the results.
• 1992 are received from Educational National De Bellas Arts There, where it begins his life of teacher and it manages to have all the dedication to disposition of the small ones. Being developed in state schools as prevailed and until its vocation it made him turn upside down in schools differentials, being these so affectionate children with her, that it obtains its greater educational objective.
It concurred the ends week to the patios of San Telmo, Pje. Defense and San Lorenzo. Being there protagonist of the atmosphere, in a small artistic factory.
Tube the possibility of knowing Mr. Héctor Monastery, to which later he would thank for all his dreams to him. Héctor was student of great Raul Soldi.
Learning of he himself, and next to him, the first reproductions are born of Quinquela Martin, Caesarean Bernaldo de Quirós, and Pedro Figari.
• 1993 travel for the first time to Italy, where it is developed in the academy of Beautiful Arts of the city of Catania, (it is the second city of Sicily in greatness and importance.) Visiting the great exhibitions, collections, and great houses of like the one of the composer Vincenzo Bellini. And the old ruins of the Roman Theater and the Amphitheatre.
• 1994 they offer the possibility to Him of exposing its works:
It is born there: “Arti and Mestieri” his first sample in Sicily. Taormina is in the Eastern coast of Sicily and it is shown to the sea Jónico. The city is located in a privileged zone: to about 200 meters on the level of the sea, one extends in natural terraces from where a beautiful panorama can be admired where the Etna is the protagonist.
It makes one there crossed by all the country, being based in Florence, concurs to the “European Academy I gave Firenze”, being member of vanguard groups, exposing and gaining prizes.
• 1996 - their paintings and drawings “Seduction of Tango”, travel in center by Spain, exhibiting themselves of Modern Art of Madrid…
• 1999 - It returns to his country, that saw it be born, while some of their works are in being able of the Gallery North Beach. San Francisco, California. The USA.
• 2002 - It travels and it exposes in Reggio Calabria, Italy, with great success and numerous public, facilitating the amount of relatives who it has, in this country. (Reggio is located in center exact of the Mediterranean Sea.)
• 2005 - It has participated in numerous Collective and Individual exhibitions, National as as much International.
• 2007 - It has sold part of its works to collections deprived of Argentina, Italy, Spain, and the United States of North America.
• 2008 - Argentina, continuous working making private samples.
It has passed through different styles and forms to work its painting, which has been and continues being a constant in its work. The development of the colors in its works, and the great demonstration of emotion, is its strong objective.
At the moment it works in Flowers, district of Federal Capital, Province of Buenos Aires and offering education until smallest.
Factories and courses
Témpera, I swell, Acrylic, Watercolor.
Concept on its qualities and differences.
Primer: used and usual forms more of preparation for rigid and flexible surfaces.
Claroscuro: Like foundation of the relation of colors. Claroscuro, Light and Shade: Similarities and differences. Study of the flat colors and degradation of such.
Xilografías, positive and negative
Mixture of colors, ranges, transparencies and superposition.
Etching, Aguatinta, Serigrafía, Engraving to burin.
Direct plaster. Constructive analysis of the elements.
Construction on the basis of wood, wire and metal.
Value of the line and the plane like organizing element of the three-dimensional world.
Fine coal, Sepia, Sanguina.
The proportion, the rate and the movement.
Sketch. The pick up of the movement with the greater synthesis and expression, developed in sequences per time.
It practices of education. Problems that the development of the graph-infantile language creates.
Purposes and didactic objectives of the education, methods, planning of education.
• Direction of education:
Motivation. Presentation of the matter. Demonstration and search of didactic resources.
Direction of the activities of the students. Individual and group works.
Integration and fixation of the contents. Directed study.
Handling of students outdoors. Autoevaluación of the teacher, procedures, instruments and personality.